Military Research Bundle
Learn how to research your family's WWI or WWII history and explore your veteran's war trauma.
Limited Time Military Research Bundle!
Offer expires 31 May 2023.
Explore your veteran's history today.
Do you have a relative who served in World War I or World War II, but you're not sure how to uncover their story? Are you interested in learning more about their military service and discovering the history behind it? Would you like to learn about the historical events of World War II and also gain insight into the impact of inherited trauma and ancestral patterns? Look no further than our comprehensive research courses.
This program will help you answers questions like:
- Where did my father/grandfather/uncle/mother serve?
- What kind of combat did he experience?
- Who did he serve with?
- On what ships did he serve?
- How can I learn more if his service file burned?
- He or she never talked about the war - where can I learn more?
- What battles or campaigns did my veteran participate in?
- What happened when my veteran was taken as a POW? Wounded? Killed In Action? Died of Wounds?
- What kind of records will help me understand the trauma my veteran experienced?
What's Included In The Bundle?
Five 60-75 minute training sessions.
Two bonus webinars that help you explore your family's war trauma & inherited trauma.
A workbook full of checklists, resources, and more!
Certificate of Completion.
Access to these programs is one year.
Research a Veteran
Exploring the Basics of Military Research
All the records DID NOT burn. Answers can be found and stories written no matter what anyone tells you. There is a strategy to correctly research 20th century military service, regardless of branch. In this session you will learn:
- Where to begin your research at home.
- What questions to ask.
- The first part of the research strategy to learn any veteran's story from any 20th century war and and military branch.
- What records you need to establish the foundation and where to locate them.
- How to create a timeline of service.
- How to begin writing the story.
I use storytelling along with the records to help you understand the deeper impacts of service. You might want a tissue for the story at the end of this session.
World War II Sacrifice
Records & Resources for the Prisoners, Missing, & Dead
Discover the history of the American Graves Registration Service and the records they created for our honored war dead.
In this program you’ll learn:
- What records were created by the American Grave Registration Service for World War I & World War II. How to access those records and tell your veteran's story.
- You will learn about online resources for locating information.
- We will explore POW records.
- I'll share a case study on James Privoznik who was Killed in Action 11 January 1945. Through our research, writing, and travel journey, I'll tell you his story and how I found information when most would say it is impossible.
- You will have access to some death records to peruse at your leisure.
Exploring the Greatest Generation
Adding Context to the Veteran's Story
Contextual records are everywhere, not just the National Archives!
Once you have established what units your service member was in and where they served, it is time to explore unit-level records.
In this program you’ll explore:
- The second part of the research strategy to piece together your veteran's story.
- How to add to your timeline of service and expand the narrative.
- Explore various histories, journals, photos, and maps for all the military branches.
- You will learn about the most valuable foundational records to put your service member into context and write a richer story everyone will want to read.
These records help you write the narrative to your stories. They will also help you understand why your veteran was who they were after service, and probably bring up more questions for you to consider.
Exploring the Online Battlefield
Resources & Strategies for Online Military Research.
Many of the records you need, especially at an individual level, are not online. However, all is not lost! There are rich records and databases available to help put puzzle pieces together. In some cases, you might even hit the jackpot on digitized records to help tell your service member's story.
In this program you’ll explore:
- You will get a taste of what can be found online for World War I and World War II. New collections are being added all the time.
- Tips for using Fold3 and other similar databases.
- Where to find unit-level context to better understand your veteran's experience.
After we explore some online sources you may not have considered, to demonstrate the vastness of online military records, we will take a live walk-through of Fold3. Using Case Studies I will show you were to find the gold and what to be aware of as you search. All tips provided apply to any database you search online.
Your Doughboy's Story
Did you know you can reconstruct World War I Army service online right now? You may not learn all the details of your veteran but you will learn enough to tell a story and access unit records, even if the service file burned! In this bonus program you’ll explore:
- How to create a timeline of service with the information you have plus what you'll discover online.
- Which websites have WWI Army records & how to locate your soldier's information & make it make sense.
- Next steps. Where do you go once you have a timeline of service? What else can be discovered online?
- Resources to discover offline information.
You will walk away from this program with actionable steps to reconstruct the military service of your WWI Army veteran using online sources.
Students also receive .....
The Family's War Secrets
The war changed everyone, not just the veteran. Have you ever considered that you inherited, through your DNA, your veteran's or civilian's war trauma? I never did until I used a family history tool and shockingly discovered I was AND that I was living my WWII Navy grandparent's lives. Is inherited trauma or war trauma an area of genealogy and military research you have explored?
In two bonus webinars, What's Wrong With Daddy and The Family's War Secrets, you’ll explore:
- How to create a timeline of service with the information you have plus what you'll discover online. How to create other timelines using different perspectives of the lives of the veteran and his family members.
- Explore tools to help you map out your family's history and combat experience.
- Use new research questions to better understand how the war affected your family then and how it may still be unconsciously affecting you today.
- Worksheets, downloads, and other resources to discover ways to look at your family through a different lens and identify family patterns and traumas.
- Learn how to end negative, abusive, or toxic family cycles as a result of war trauma.
You will walk away from this program with actionable steps to identify your family's war trauma and ways it may be impacting and running your life or those of your loved ones today. These cycles can end if we are willing to look at the hard pieces of our family's history.
$60 Value - yours free with this bundle!
Connect with Your Ancestors’ Stories
Our courses are designed to teach you how to use genealogical records, the National Archives, a multitude of websites, and military records to answer questions about your veteran's service. You will learn how to conduct effective genealogical & military research and find crucial information that will help you understand your relative's wartime experiences.
Are you interested in learning about your family's military history but feel a deeper connection to your ancestors? Our courses offer a unique approach to military research by exploring the connection between inherited trauma and ancestral patterns. We believe that understanding these elements is key to fully comprehending your family's military history.
Our instructor is an expert in the field, with extensive knowledge and experience in researching military records and genealogy. She will guide you through the research process, answering any questions you may have and providing you with the tools and resources you need to uncover your family's military history. She will also provide insights into the psychological impact of wartime experiences on individuals and their families. By doing so, you will learn about the historical context of WWII and its impact on your family's story.
By enrolling in our courses, you will learn how to use genealogy and military records to piece together the story of your ancestors' wartime experiences. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the emotional toll that war can take on individuals and their families, and how these experiences can be passed down through generations.
Our courses are designed to be accessible to everyone, regardless of their prior knowledge or experience.
By enrolling in our WWII Military Research Bundle of Courses, you will not only learn about your family's military history but also gain a deeper understanding of inherited trauma and ancestral patterns. This knowledge will empower you to explore your family's history in a more meaningful way and understand the impact of historical events on your family's story.
Don't wait any longer to uncover the stories of your veteran ancestors and explore the impact of inherited trauma and ancestral patterns on your family. Enroll in our WWII Military Research Course Bundle today and begin your journey of discovery.Yes I want this bundle!
This Bundle Is For You If...
- You are interested in learning how to research any veteran from WWI, WWII, Korea, or Vietnam.
- Thought All The Records Burned and nothing can be found.
- Would like to learn my 2-part strategy to research any veteran and not waste time and money.
- Are unsure what exists beyond the service file (OMPF) that can help you learn more about your veteran's experience.
- Would like to know what can be found online to move your research forward.
- Would like to know how your veteran's experience may be affecting your life through inherited trauma.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Jennifer Holik
I'm Jennifer, I help people identify and release ancestral beliefs, behaviors, patterns, and traumas that hold them back from creating their most abundant, amazing life.
Guided by my military ancestors, more than 25 years ago, I stepped on the family & military history research trail. That journey allowed me to connect more deeply with my ancestors, spirit guides, angels, and others beyond the veil. I created a genealogy business which quickly transformed into a military research, speaking, and writing business. Explore military research articles, videos, records, resources, and my books at the WWII Research & Writing Center.
Learn more about me.
Military Research Bundle
Choose your payment plan. This offer expires 31 May 2023.
Access to these programs is one year.